Thank you family.


Today's entry? Just an indulgent note intended for those dear family members I love from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for spending your Monday night with me for my birthday. I know that everyone is very busy and we all get pretty tired out after our workday. It was great to have all of you together for dinner. Thank you. I love each of you very much. The photos are a little grainy because it was dark and all I had was my iPhone, but these were the faces looking back at me after they sang Happy Birthday to me at the Cheesecake Factory, and it was one of those moments when I just felt very lucky to have them all. I have made it through to the age of 52 with a husband I still love to bits after 32 years of marriage and three kids and a new daughter in law who still not only speak to me, but seem to kind of like me most of the time!

Not bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!