Animal talk.

 I promised a few more shots of the bear today, and so here they are.

Nick has a very special relationship with the bear, as you can plainly see. They have gotten very close this year, and when he graduates in a few weeks, I'm sure that the bear will really miss him. (He always gets a little weepy this time of year when he thinks about how many seniors will be leaving soon. He can bearly stand it...) More adventures from the bear's field trip are coming tomorrow.

I don't know. What is the deal with people doing weird stuff with their dogs? It's kind of a trend on the internet right now, and groomers are dyeing and sculpting dogs into creatures that they probably don't like to be. Don't you think this dog looks embarrassed? It's so sad that they don't have the power to say, "hey you, stop doing this. I don't want to be a skeledog. I just want to be a regular guy, and this is outrageous." Oh man, I really would like to start a group to protect regular dogs from being victims of over-creative dog cosmetologists. The Society for the Prevention of Stupid Grooming or something along those lines. I feel for ya, little buddy.

Other than this sad discovery online, this has been a wonderful weekend. I didn't do a lot of any consequence, and I didn't really want to. I got to be a very low-key stay at home lady. I ventured out a few times, but only to buy some scented candles and get groceries. Nothing big. It is just about dinnertime at the Harman house, and tonight we are having stir-fry. I am getting hungry, so I will cut this entry short. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am very much looking forward to the year ahead. It should be a good 52nd year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!