Check out the wedding photos!

The wedding hasn't really been a huge topic of discussion since it happened I guess, but now the pictures are beginning to be available... and it brings it right back to the fore.

The photographers http://www.kristiscot.com/ were just wonderful at the wedding, and the fruits of their efforts are going to be so treasured by our family. I spent more on my wedding photographer than I did on any other aspect of my wedding, and I stand by what I thought way back in 1978. There is no better investment than pictures of important events.

I will post a few of them every now and then so that you can see how the wedding was covered by Kristi and Scot. The photo above was taken during the actual ceremony, and it beautifully shows what it was like to actually be there at the time. The photo at left was taken of DJ and Hailey during their first dance as husband and wife at the reception. It was such a lovely moment. They were just indescribably happy at this moment. I remember that I had tears in my eyes and couldn't help but think of my son as a tiny boy. How time has flown, my oh my.

I will post more tomorrow, just enjoy these few photos for today, and I will string these out so that we don't have a huge crop of them posted all at once. I know that could get to be tedious. If you are interested in seeing them all at once, see the blog http://kristiscot.wordpress.com/ and look under Wedding, March 19, 2010. There you will see an overview of the shots that have been posted so far. I know that soon we will have the hundreds of photos that were taken during that ceremony and we will post our favorites over time. Congratulations to DJ on winning the heart of beautiful Hailey, and we wish for them both years and years of happy love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!