Waiting for Super Bowl and hoping for good commercials.


I am sitting here wondering if I really want to watch the Super Bowl. I have no real interest in the game, but it is a spectacle and I usually watch it no matter what just to see if there is any groundbreaking advertising that will make its debut on the worldwide stage. With less big corporate dollars going to Super Bowl ads and being funneled other directions, my hopes for the standard of the commercials is somewhat lowered. But I always have hope.

Speaking of having hope... I am really looking forward to this week. My weekend was kinda lackluster, and I am anxious to get back in the swing of things. I am excited to see how many of the projects get finished tomorrow afternoon, and anxious to get back on track with the school week.

So all of you out there who are students, watch out! There is an enthused design teacher on the loose - watching for you to do something great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!