Ten Thoughts for a Saturday.

In brief:

1. It is absolutely wonderful to get rid of stuff. I cleaned out a storage unit that I rent this morning and Goodwill is the distinct beneficiary. Why have I not purged myself of old junk a long time before now?

2. I love to play "Words with Friends" on the iPhone. I have made new acquaintances and have a fairly consistent 21 games going concurrently. (I am pretty good at Scrabble. Yet, the one guy I have not learned to defeat very often is my own son!)

3. I have decided to take a trip to the east coast again this summer. Maybe up to Canada too. Escaping Texas heat in July seems prudent.

4. It is fun to spend time with my daughter. She and I went shopping at Urban Outfitters and thrift shopping for awhile today, and we had a great expedition together. She is quite a gal.

5. My dogs are awesome. Marley just trotted in to give me a high five from the kitchen area where my son is frying chicken. That's devotion.

6. My lawn needs to be mowed. My laundry needs to be washed. Need to do grocery shopping. It seems that no matter how many chores you do on the weekend, there are still always more to do.

7. My son got a big promotion and pay increase at TM Advertising Agency. He also got moved to their largest account. Things are going well for him there, and it makes me happy for him.

8. I am getting anxious to see the new Career Center East next week. We are scheduled for a walking tour of it again next Thursday afternoon. I can't wait to see how the studio is shaping up!

9. My thoughts are going to shift toward my mom this week. Mother's Day is next Sunday and I want to do something special for her. Maybe I can have everyone over for lunch?

10. The weather in north Texas right now is simply beautiful. I think it is the best time of year. I love the month of May, it is my absolute favorite. Happy May, everyone! Remember your moms...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!