It's Saturday, so I better go to Sprouts.


So many groceries to buy to get ready for a week of healthy eating. The fact that I am about to cross a weight obstacle that I have been trying to get past for about 6 years now is keeping me motivated to stay on my eating plan. This week looks to be a three pound weight loss, and my friends, if you have never seen three pounds of human fat, let me tell you... it is a lot of weight. I am very pleased that so far I have lost 15 pounds since embarking on my less than 15 grams of sugar intake per day eating plan. I don't drink carbonated beverages anymore, and I don't eat anything with high sugar (or that changes to lots of sugar in the body.)

I have found that I can find most of the healthy foods that I need at Sprouts. I heard a rumor that they may be building one right up the road from me, and I really hope that is true. I am driving to one in a neighboring town right now - it would be fabulous if a Sprouts sprouted up in my neighborhood!

Another item on my agenda today is buying a blender. I plan to start including an occasional smoothie in my diet, so I need a good blender that is easy to clean. (Target, here I come!) So as you can see, I have errand duty today. I hoped to get started looking for dresses for wedding activities, but that may get delayed. Tomorrow I have work to do in the studio to prepare for the upcoming week, so I need to get the chores for home out of the way. There's always lots to do to fill a weekend.

Until tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!