Happy times!

I got a visit from the very entrepreneurial Calvin and Ryan Sprague today, and I got filled in on their http://www.thisisouryear.net/ venture. They have really gotten so much business for their design firm, Pavlovvisuals (see http://www.pavlovvisuals.com/ ) doing merchandise for well known musical artists and local bands too, that they are now branching into the world of sports merchandise. The "Claws Out" shirt that they designed is very popular and selling like hotcakes. I know I'll be wearing mine this weekend and during the rest of the games until the World Series is over, and I am going to be so much happier during those games when I realize that I have on a popular shirt that some of my former students were responsible for. Go Rangers!

I have so many former students that I am so very proud of. The list of students who are out there in the world working and doing great things is becoming longer each year, and I guess I'd have to say that motherhood and my long marriage and my wonderful students are three things that I have accomplished that I am exceptionally blessed to be able to look on with pride and happiness. There are other things too, but those are pretty special. So all you Ranger fans out there have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you at the game on Sunday if it isn't a sweep! (I have tickets for Game 4 if there is one.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!