Career Center East has its FIRST set of Students of the Month!








So these seven were nominated by their teachers and are going to be honored by Mr. Moreno. I like it when we find those students who are motivated and seem to be pushing themselves really hard. I don't know all of these students personally because they are not in my classes, but I do know Andrew, and I can tell you that he has what it takes to be a professional graphic designer or photographer.

I have a new photo that he took in the studio recently, and it shows promise! It makes me want to drink a Coke too, so I think I'll run for now. But yeah, congrats to these students!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!