No air conditioning in the studio, still happy as a clam...

I should have gone home long ago. LONG ago. There's no air conditioning right now in the studio and it's after 8 PM... But here I sit at my desk at CCE, looking at the photography of recent DJCC graduate, Cason Hallock. I can't seem to pull myself away. Cason has recently been taking photos with his new macro lens, and they are jawdropping. I have been mesmerized for the past 30 min., and I have so much other work to get done, but Cason's gorgeous photos have taken their toll on my time management! I am so lucky to get to work with such talented artists who are so generous with their work. I will be printing several of Cason's recent photos to add to the rapidly developing collection that is going up in the CCE studio. Cason is such a humble young man, but he has a real talent behind the lens and I hope that he will go on to pursue the field of photography with a vengeance. I can tell that he loves it, and he is doing such great things with his Nikon. Keep on shootin', Cason!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!