Hope to see you all later today!

I always love the day of the Media Arts Review because I end up seeing lots of people that I haven't seen for so long. I love to reaquaint myself with former students in particular. It's so much fun to hear what they have all been up to. It's nearly 1:30 and our first showing is in an hour and a half. Things are so well organized that I have time to do a quick post. I guess the unfortunate thing is that this is the date for a lot of graduations and also for a big comic convention that a lot of our kids are interested in attending - so we may have a more sparse crowd than in some years. We hope for the best! It is a gorgeous day in north central Texas, and everyone should be involved in something. It is a bad day to have nothing to do! Get out there and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!