Spring is here, and it's time for more regular blogging!

I hit a little period of time in January and February when life just kind of "caught up with me", and I haven't been blogging as much as I would like. I am going to make a more concious effort to post more regularly, as I feel that it is therapeutic for me and informative for those of you who like to check in and keep up with the things that have been going on in my life lately.

When you last heard from me, I was romping around in the snow with my daughter. That was a fun filled time but, man! Am I ready for sunshine, flowers, and green grass. Today the temp was excellent... it was in the 70s and felt ideal. I guess I have a bout of "spring fever". I don't know if I will ever tire of that feeling that "spring is in the air". I love the knowledge that we have just about successfully completed our first full year at the new school and that things are looking really positive for next year.

I'm just feeling very happy and positive right now.

So I promise a post every day for the forseeable future. I am hoping to have a different topic every day, and I hope to make it fun to read. Be watching for "the return of Adteacher"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!