The bell just rang!

Sometimes, even as a 52 year old lady, I still feel like an 8 year old. Today was one of those times. The 3:00 dismissal bell just rang - letting us out of school for a week of Spring Break. Even though it is just a week, it felt so exciting to hear that bell. I still love to get out of school on vacation, there is a thrill in the air that is undeniable.
I have students heading off to places like Italy, Hawaii, Boston, New York, Florida, Haiti, and the list goes on and on. I have no real plans to travel, but I can tell that everyone is excited for a change of pace. It is welcomed at this time of year. I just feel happy to know that I have no schedule for a week! Lazy breakfasts with my husband, reading in bed in the afternoon, lounging in my pajamas till 10 AM... these are things that I enjoy and I could stand more of in my life.

So bring it on, Spring Break is here - and I can't wait to see what it brings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!