Outline for my book. A start.

Getting coffee and getting started.
So today is the day that I will be making a rough outline for what I would like to cover in my book. I genuinely like the way that George Carlin makes his life an interesting set of personal vignettes. I think I may try to do something similar with my life. I have so many little chapters that need my insight to kind of flesh them out. I remember my work like a crazy quilt of happenings. It's nothing in particular, but all together it is a pretty cool life lived in a patchwork of history that will never be repeated. I came to this life during the Eisenhower years, and lived during the 60's and 70's as a child and a youth. Wow, I feel lucky to have been here for all of that! I started using technology around the same time that Bill Gates and Steve Jobs came on the scene as young geniuses. I hope that some of that history rubbed off on me since I was their contemporary. I have a lot of personal stories that I can intertwine with all of that history and popular culture. I can't wait to get going because at some point, I feel pretty certain that might be interesting to some people who didn't get a shot to be a part of my generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!