The loveliest time of the year.

Al fresco dining is on my radar.
I still continue to be impressed by the beauty of fall in Texas. The air is warm and crisp, kind of like the most delicious Apple Brown Betty fresh from the oven. I walk outside and all I can think is that we should figure out a way to be outside all day long every day during this, the most gorgeous few weeks of our year.

With that in mind, I can hardly wait to walk out the door this afternoon into the waiting world of blue skies and coolish air. I don't know what I want to do tonight, but I do know that I want to try to have dinner outdoors if possible. I want al fresco dining, and I want to get to a restaurant before the afternoon and evening crowds make the waits intolerable. Then who knows? Maybe a nice nap early in the evening so I can stay up late tonight.

One thing is for sure. I am finished with work for the day! Hooray for leaving at 3:45 on a Friday afternoon! See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!