Labor Day isn't as restful as it could be...

It's 2 PM on Labor Day, and I am in the midst of a day full of work and trial. Setting up the photography studio for the upcoming week has proved to be more difficult than I feared it might be due to the fact that only the product lighting arrived and not the portrait lighting... This will be helpful for the first year students, but not so much the advanced students. I have a lot of work ahead of me (which would not have been at all possible without Andi, my wonderful daughter, and Ryan Urban) I have a large group of people who are planning to be at the house at 7 PM to celebrate my eldest son's 26th birthday - oh wow. That makes me old enough to have kids who are on the slippery slope toward 30. Soon I will be getting the senior discount at Denny's.
Life moves on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!