Farewell, my goofy friends.

PM Advanced Class


AM Ad Design 1 (with 3 advanced students thrown in!)


So... with graduations over and everyone recovering from a weekend of celebration, I think it is a great time to say it once and for all. Farewell to all of my students - especially to the seniors - and I know it won't be long till we see each other again. My kids know they can always come see me and I will be there for all of them even though they will have to look in a new place to find me now! I will be asking all of the seniors to join the alumni group and we will keep meeting about every nine weeks. (New studio, same vibe. It is about the people, not the location!) Career Center East is located on FM 544 (Parker Road) behind Killian Middle School and next to Independence Elementary School. This is just north of Castle Hills and close to Highway 121, Hebron High School, and The Colony High School. If you need a map to know where to find me from now on, here it is! I won't be there on a regular basis until late July. I will be announcing the "grand opening" here on the blog, so watch for it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The happiness train is back on track today!

A new topic...Mark has been facing a new challenge.

Conner keeps hitting them out of the park!